Time Strategies

For me personally, i find time management a very hard thing to manage. Although i could make a "study plan" and try my best to stick with it, it never seems to happen. I always stray far away from it and do it on days when i should be doing something else. I think for this class in particular it will be a little easier though. Thankfully we have the class calendar which will allow me to keep up to date with assignments and we have the time plan which does suit my college times and work times. I will be able to manage it more then other modules i think.

"3 steps to recapture time"
http://sheownsit.com/3-steps-recapture-time-joynicolem/
The first article i read was "3 steps to Recapture time" by Joynicole Martinez. Her article speaks about how successful women redeem and recapture time and get more done but with less stress. I found it very useful as it broke down three steps to recapture time in a easy and understanding way.




"Four questions to help overcome Procrastination"
https://lifehacker.com/four-questions-to-help-you-overcome-procrastination-1784833178
The second article i read was "Four questions to help you overcome procrastination" by Peter Banerjea.





Both of these articles have given me tips on how to get through my procrastination and how to push through mental barriers. Its shown me way to keep my concentration once i've got started.  I will definitely try work with these tips this year.

Last year my biggest time management problem was how to fit assignments in after college as it takes me near 2 hours at times to get home from college and also i work so id dint really ahve much time. This year is different. i work less hours and my timetable is hundred times better. my time management will hopefully be improved this year.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to future web designer

Final GDD

Game Vision Statement