Week 8 Comments and Feedback

Over the past 8 weeks or so myself and my classmates have been giving each other feedback through blog comments on each others post. We'd either have informal comments or would use techniques such as TAG or WWW. For anyone who is reading this and is wondering "What in the hell is TAG and WWW?" ill let you in on a secret to get the best comments and feedback to others. TAG stands for Tell, Ask, Give. Tell the person what you like, ask questions about what they've said and give them some pointers on how they can improve. WWW stands for Wow, Wonder, What if. Let them know if they achieved any wow moments in their post. Wonder - ask questions if you're not sure about how something will work etc. What if - make suggestions on how to improve or change their game which will help them improve the best quality of game. For me personally, i've really liked these types of strategies to give and take in feedback that my classmates have given me throughout the weeks.

The feedback i've been receiving from my fellow classmates have been very helpful in parts of my blogs. They've allowed me to improve my writing skills throughout the weeks as they've pointed out where i should improve when writing. One of my classmates recently pointed out to me about how my text was laid out in a blog or two. They told me to watch how its aligned as some of it may be cut out at parts or just doesn't look neath. Ive looked back on posts and i agree that i should've watched out for how its structured around images more. Many of my posts could've been better if they were correctly aligned. I also have gained a lot of insight to what the players will want from my game due to the feedback given to me. My class mates have helped me make decisions that i probably wouldn't have thought about so THANK YOU GUYS!!!

The feedback i've given others i hope have helped you guys make decisions or improve your games and writing styles and know it only comes from love!!You guys are killing it! Cant wait to play all your games.

Through the blog comments i've come to realise that i have a lot more things in common with people in my class that i didn't know about. Through this process i've actually started to expand my circle in college and not just stick to my friends. Ive tried to talk and reach out to more people in class as i would like to get to know more people in my course.

For future students of Shaun's Class, i want you guys to know that by doing all this work, although tiring and stressful it does benefit you and really does help you to improve your writing and gaming experience. The feedback and comments will seem pointless at the time but once you look back, you'll realise that they've subconsciously effected the way you write and develop your game and youll be very very thankful that they have....trust me!

"Thank you image"
http://sequencewiz.org/2015/10/23/thank-you-for-your-feedback-our-plans-moving-forward/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to future web designer

Final GDD

Game Vision Statement