Week 8 Progress

Over the past 8 weeks now i have been working towards where i am now with my game and where am i want to be in a few weeks. At the start of the semester myself and my classmates made a schedule to stick to in order to complete the assignments on time to have our game up and running on time. I'm going to be honest with you right now, i haven't stuck to the schedule at all. Out of the 8 weeks i've been uploading these assignments and posting on the blog, i've stuck to the schedule once or twice. I've never been good at sticking to "study timetables". I don't dedicate enough time to them and thats my own fault, but saying that i've uploaded 97% of these assignments on time so i'm not doing too bad.

I am happy with where my game is and how its developing but i still haven't figured out why there is no sound on my car (Tune in next week for the continuation of me complaining that theres no sound).  I like how my terrain is developing and where it will be going.

Next semester i'm going to make more of an effort to stick to the schedule that i've made as i know second semester will be a lot more stressful and full on and i think if i use this schedule i made it will allow me to be okay and not as stressed as i normally would be.
"Get up and do work"
https://www.pinterest.ie/pin/42502790206748170/?lp=true

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to future web designer

Final GDD

Game Vision Statement