First Playable

This week i have been working on my game, especially the first playable version of "Past the Limit". Since the prototype last week I've updated my terrain and how the cameras work in my game. 

In my terrain i've updated the walls surrounding the track to make it look like the player is driving in a rocky area and have also added a bunch of trees to the game to make it seem more like the country side that i was aiming for. 

Currently the camera has been set to follow the car and no longer tumble and flip whenever the car hits the wall or flips over. 

The car runs smoothly. Adding colour and enemies is still needed in my game and i have not yet completed that task. I'm still trying to fix the audio on my game. For the first playable game its at a good point and i will continue to work on it till i complete the full game.

"Personal image from "Past the Limit"

Comments

  1. Hi Niamh, I really like the idea of your game, I’ve always been a fan of car game since I was a young girl and they stuck with me all this time, my favorite was always gran turismo, I used to love the challenges they put in the game, maybe that’s something you could add? like timed runs to get past different turns in set times to get a score or maybe different things in the road to avoid so you have to be on your toes, I like the setting you have for the game too and the car looks good, another thing you could add in is some different cars to pick from, lots and lots of ideas I could suggest but I don’t want to change the essence of your game, it looks amazing, keep up the good work and I’m really looking forward to seeing your game fished :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to future web designer

Final GDD

Game Vision Statement