Unity Tutorial 03

For this Unity Tutorial, it should me how to create a clock that shows us the real time by spinning around like a normal clock. The tutorial showed me at first the basics, how to create a clock face by first creating a cylinder and the flattening it.  It went on to show us how to create a number/block for every hour and to space them properly.

I really liked this tutorial, it was different from the others that we've done these past few weeks. It was great to learn something different then just the normal terrain. I found the script part to be quite difficult as it is something new and will have to get used to it and study it for when it comes to creating my game.

The script was quite difficult in some parts. Although i followed all the steps, i still managed to not get it working correctly, i tried to redo some steps but i could not find the problem in the script. I will continue to try improve my unity skills by following more tutorials and script writing videos.

Im looking forward to seeing how my skills develop in Unity throughout the module over the semester.
"My unity clock"
My personal image.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to future web designer

Final GDD

Game Vision Statement